Monday, August 4, 2008

Test Results

Today is Day 4 of the Challenge. I am feeling tired, but okay.

I got my test results back - seems I am low in vitamin D and Anemic. My iron level is 13 and should be somewhere between 32 and 100, according to the doctor. She wants to take another test and monitor things. After three months on raw food, she will take another blood test to see if there is improvement. I am positive there will be.

Day 3
August 3, 2008

Felt so much lighter I couldn’t resist weighing myself. I can’t believe I lost six pounds already.

-Smoothie made with spinach, peach, banana, coconut and agave
-Eggless egg salad on celery sticks
-Dates (4)
-Salad: spinach, romaine, a piece of apple cut into small chunks, sunflower seeds, dressed with olive oil, apple cider vinegar, braggs, garlic and agave
-crab cakes (raw recipe without crab; from RFC ebook – very good)
-raisins, cashews and walnuts
-sun dried olives, very salty
-water, about 30 oz.

Day 2
Aug. 2, 2008

-Eggless egg salad on celery sticks - made from cashews, and tasty. I believe it’s from Heidi and JS Ohlander’s ebook, but I found the recipe through the Best of Raw Freedom Community ebook.
-Greenjuice (dino kale, celery, 1 lime, 2 apples - tried 1 yellow delicious but it wasn’t sweet enough)
-Banana
-Peach
-dried cantaloupe
-Water - didn’t measure and didn’t seem like enough

No comments: